Posted by Margi (188.8.131.52) on April 04, 2000 at 10:28:33:
In Reply to: Pardon me posted by Carl D on April 04, 2000 at 08:07:35:
Hang in there buddy.
In light of Hub's viagra suggestion, I figured you might be smilin' a little now, so let me tell you about my day yesterday (in point form) hopefully it will make you smile too.
1. daughter's keys are stolen at school. her car is parked at school. needs to be towed home in order to be NOT stolen. $45.00
2. my car fries my cell phone - alternator blew. KaCHING.
3. when returning from buying dog food and not realizing that the truck tail-gate is still open as I back into the driveway, I collide with the garage door. Mike is not amused.
4. dog almost gets hit by a car, daughter yells to prevent the accident. dog is pissed off at daughter, thinking she tried to kill him. he's NOT talkin' to her anymore. he has a pretty good ability of laying a guilt trip.
5. I try to take dog for a walk to calm him down, he's not having any part of it - but the cat thinks it's a cool idea so I end up taking a tiny black cat for a walk. have you ever tried to walk a cat, Carl? she quickly gets embarassed by the whole thing and runs home, leaving me standing there on the sidewalk, petless.
6. just settle into the hottub to wash the day away. phone rings INSIDE the house. the message on the answering machine is from the homeless alcoholic mechanic that can fix my alternator who says he will try and call us back "sometime".
The justice of my day is that daughter is scheduled to disect an eyeball in science today. Yes, Miss Priss is going to have to get dirty.
So, you see, Carl? It sucks to be me, too.
Post a Followup