Posted by Bennie Sue (22.214.171.124) on April 21, 2000 at 10:50:43:
DJ asked us to contact the media about doing a program on CH. I am preparing my appeal, but I think it would be more effective if I had some concrete facts to offer. For example, I need the following information:
1. When did the this support site start (day, month, year)?
2. How did it get publicized?
3. Did people respond right away?
4. How many people have posted entries in the guest book?
5. How many have filled out the survey?
6. How many different people have posted to the message board?
7. DJ, I need some specific information from you about the creation of the site - your inspiration, your experience as a Webmaster, any help received, etc.
8. Any of the original members please feel free to shrare information or anecdotes about finding the site or promoting it.
9. Doc Greg, I need to know how you got involved with CH.com and exactly what your duties are as our advisor.
10. Others who have started their own Web sites and linked to CH.com, tell something about your inspiration.
11. Anyone who is out of cycle but still visits the site on a regular basis, please comment about your experience and what CH. com means to you.
12. If anyone wants to relate the most tragic post they ever saw, please share it with me.
13. How many people have signed up for the convention?
14. Who originally started OUCH? What was the inspiration behind it? What were some of the problems involved?
15. Anyone who has been led to the right doctor or medication by learning from the links or other members please comment.
16. Your suggestions.....
Please, either post your response on the message board or send me personal email. Thanks a million, Bennie Sue
Post a Followup