Stop the Suffering (Seek Pain Mgmt.)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Water Dog ( on July 10, 2000 at 12:39:07:

Howdy freindly Folks,
Newbees do your- self a favor, SEEK a pain Mgmt. Doctor and try Morphine Sulfate (IR) " Instant relese" for the killer thats headed your way and then Methadone for long term relief of the Residual Vascular pain, and Xanax for the Post Tramatic schock and anxitey, that you are probally also suffering from also. IF your a Hard core sufferer like my -self, When managed properly by a COMPANTANT doctors, not one of these on-line Doc. G's. Because as has just been discovered Clusters are more like Epelspy caused by Electrical over load in the brain or as I prefer to refer to it a sensory OVERLOAD! I just Know after 24 years of sufferiing
I don't hurt anymore and my NEW doctors are really glad to see me and not just another problem them have no REASONABLE way of dealing with, But then again i am a HARD CORE sufferer.

as always
The Grand Ole Water Dog

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]