Posted by annemarie (18.104.22.168) on July 21, 2000 at 15:38:24:
In Reply to: The Beast and the 3 C's posted by Kyle on July 21, 2000 at 14:52:06:
is short for chili con carne in my personal kitchen language...
Seriously, I quite agree with you.
I decided, after the first two cycles, to refuse the dance. Firstly because I suspected that all this moving and thrashing about resulted in even more agony but secondly, and mainly, because I wanted to be in control of myself again.
I have felt a lot better since then.
I have the right meds now (and oxygen) so the pain is short and bearable nowadays, but I hold to the three C's.
* some people post that exhaustive exercise chases the demon
* some people get a kip 10 if they even try to jog
* some can drink and smoke and eat blue cheese
and MSG and chocolate and nothing happens (but they still get clusters)
* for some strong perfume can set off an attack
* some drive clusters out with heat, others with cold
It continually amazes me, all those contradictory triggers and remedies.
So I think some people will be Calm, Cool and Collected and feel better, and others will feel
like Chili Con Carne warmed over...
There's no accounting for it.
But the best of luck to you!
Post a Followup