Your Grandson!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Elaine ( on August 04, 2000 at 08:29:32:

In Reply to: Grandson posted by DW on August 03, 2000 at 22:43:33:

I don't know where to tell you to look for a doctor for help with a child that young having clusters. I would write for one Dr. Greg and ask him if he has any ideas. Go to Dr. Gregs page here and you will find his address. I would also write Dr Gosby. I would get on the internet and look for Doctors in that area and call each one and tell them my problem to see what they can do to help.
For a child that young to be in this kind of pain has got to be the worst. I feel for you and him and his parents. I will search the web today and see what I can find in that area, I will do what I can to find something. Pull out your phone book and call all doctors in that area!
I will email you if I find anything.
I will be praying !

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]