name of a medical procedure

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Tim G ( on August 09, 2000 at 00:39:14:

I have a really good friend of mine that I believe is suffering from cluster head aches. She went to the doctor and they said she had a sinus infection and that what was causeing the head aches. After a couple of weeks on medicine to cure the infection the headaches remained, so she went back to the doctor and he gave her some kind of medicine called propoxy-n/apap. Also she has been scheduled for some kind of procedure where they are going to run some kind of tube or somethin or that nature up her nose. what I am wondering is if there is anyone out there who has had this done and does it work. Also if you know the name I would be greatful and with this procedure will she be hospitalized. She doesnt really know anything about it because the doctors wont tell and they have only told her mother. Her mother wont tell because she doesnt want her daughter to worry. So any help from anyone would be appreciative. thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]