Posted by Miguel (220.127.116.11) on August 09, 2000 at 10:33:23:
In Reply to: Answer posted by Ted on August 09, 2000 at 08:57:58:
Thank kindly for the info Ted. Now, since many CH
sufferers, including myself, seem to be sensitive to
smells and volatile chemicals, would your reaction
be a response to paper treaments in those books as well?
i.e.: Chlorine, etc...becoming volatile as the
paper deteriorates? Who knows...the mold issue
seems interestingly correlated to CH though. It
may as well play a role in the sensitivity that
some sufferes exhibit to weather fronts.
Post a Followup