Posted by annemarie (220.127.116.11) on August 19, 2000 at 05:20:57:
In Reply to: SURGERY posted by henry momberger on August 18, 2000 at 19:05:06:
I am happy for you that the procedure worked and I hope you will be enjoying PF time again soon.
Not everybody is having good results however. It is considered by some that 60 % of patients are helped. Leaves another 40% that is not.
You do not tell whether you ever tried other treatments and if so, which did not work. You may want rto scan the medical info under the buttons top left. A lot has happened since 7 1/2 years ago!
Walk in Beauty, annemarie
Post a Followup