Magnesium, I agree with you Kate...........................

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Tracy (195.147.150.100) on September 01, 2000 at 05:47:54:

In Reply to: Magnesium posted by KATE on August 31, 2000 at 23:17:13:

it works qute well for me. I was told (I can't remember by whom) that I should take calcium with it as apparently magnesium can hinder the body's ability to metabolise calcium.

I get mine from a company called ZipVit (you can order over the internet - web address is www.zipvit.com). It's a combined tablet that looks like something you'd give a large horse!! But you CAN swallow it, honest!! LOL

Anyway, it 's a combined tablet of 200mg magnesium and 400mg calcium (which I've been told by the sam person as before, wish I could remember who) that that is a reasonable dosage of both. It doesn't work straight away, but after a few weeks it did seem to help. It's no magic "cure-all". But it does help with the pain and the cycle. I am now going into another cycle so only time will tell EXACTLY how effective it is.

The company sells them at 2.75 for 60 tablets. You take one a day, EVERY day. There is a 1.00 charge for carriage for orders under 15.00. The carriage is free on orders over 18.00 and for orders over 25.00 there is a 1.50 discount. It's a good site. The delivery is prompt and the service is excellent. However, the only down site is they won't accept card orders over the net that are less than 7.75.

They do lots of other vitamins, etc so I speak from experience when I say it's VERY easy to hit that magice 7.75!!!! LOL

Anyone want anymore infor let me know.

Take care and God bless,

Tracy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: