These doctors....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Bennie Sue ( on September 02, 2000 at 23:56:12:

In Reply to: paco posted by danny on September 02, 2000 at 23:41:09:

seem to be giving you the general drugs of choice-things that work for many; but we are all different- so you need a doctor who knows some of the other types of medicines available - like lithium, ergotamine, and so on.
In a situaton such as yours I personally would find myself a civilian doctor if I had to mortgage my house to pay for it. Enough is enough. Frankly, I don't know how you have stood the pain this long.
I don't know all the rules and regulations now, but as the dependent of a retired military husband I saw a civilian doctor, but I was still able to use military facilities for the expensive blood tests and so on while we still had a military hospital in my area.Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!