Posted by Miguel (220.127.116.11) on September 11, 2000 at 21:05:15:
In Reply to: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh posted by Melyssa on September 11, 2000 at 12:58:44:
Do not sue the guy...You have no basis for the suit yet.
1) Stop payment on the check you gave him.
2) Send him a letter explaining why you stopped payment. cc all the people below
3) Send a letter to the AMA explaining what you problem is. cc the guy
4) Send a letter to the State Board of Examiners. cc the guy
5) Send a letter to you Insurance provider. cc the guy
6) Send a letter to your referring doc. cc the guy
7) Find another physician and have him diagnose you properly and prescribe the needed Rx.
8) Fill the prescription
Now, all the letters, including the cc's to the guy, must
be sent via certified mail.
Once you complete all the letters and have received
all the signature-required certified mail receips back:
File a civil complaint for medical malpractice and negligence.
Include the guy and insurance provider as
parties to the complaint.
Post a Followup