Not so fast...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Q ( on September 15, 2000 at 00:03:15:

In Reply to: Not posted by Miguel on September 14, 2000 at 23:11:55:

... If someone has been taking morphine for years, the first step I would take is to have them checked out by a qualified chemical-dependency treatment specialist. Those people have the qualifications to determine whether a person is using a drug properly or not.

Chances are the morphine use is now a primary problem in itself, and if so, it must be dealt with as a primary problem.

This will not be an easy problem to tackle, but the process is simple. Pick up the phone and make some calls. You will be able to get a lot of good information for free before you have to spend any real money. During the process, the answer should become clear to you. Best wishes and let us know what happens.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!