Posted by Q (22.214.171.124) on September 19, 2000 at 14:27:50:
In Reply to: Shroom Update (three days)-ADVICE NEEDED!!! posted by Graham on September 19, 2000 at 13:46:01:
Graham, we seem to be on very similar treatment paths and are both chronic. It seems that most of those using this form of treatment have been episodic and we are among the first of the chronic sort to test the waters. Here is my take on the situation...
(1) Keep the faith and give it time to work.
(2) Don't introduce any more other drugs if possible, despite the temptation.
(3) Plan to repeat the dose no sooner than 3 days, preferably about 5-7 days. Resistance to the drug builds up fast, with most recreational reports suggesting that you should not take more that several doses a year, perhaps no more than one a month at best.
(4) Do no underdose on the repeated dose. There may be a more significant problem with underdosing and it is next to impossible to overdose.
(5) Pay attention to "set and setting" on the repeated dose.
Good luck, and e-mail me directly if you have any questions or want to discuss in private. The link below is to my progress reports.
Post a Followup