Posted by Graham (220.127.116.11) on September 19, 2000 at 18:39:57:
In Reply to: Shroom Update (three days)-ADVICE NEEDED!!! posted by Graham on September 19, 2000 at 13:46:01:
If I continue to get hit over the next few days I will take a higher dose (18 mushrooms) on Saturday. This will be one week from my initial dose.
I dare not stop the Verapamil just yet, I'm not that brave! However, I can understand why it was suggested.
If I dont get hit over the next few days, or the frequency of the attacks is significantly down on my pre-shroom suffering I will keep the shrooms 'on hold' for a while.
I greatly appreciate the time and effort you put into your replies. I have not given up on this line of treatment, though I admit that today was a blow to my initial optimism. This experiment may take time, but I intend to see it through. I will continue to keep everybody informed of my progress.
Please, if you disagree with my plan for the next few days then tell me so. I am very gratefull for your continuing advice.
Post a Followup