[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by annemarie ( on October 03, 2000 at 10:33:24:

In Reply to: Asbestos? posted by Naomi on October 03, 2000 at 10:08:53:

Naomi, if the asbestos was in a place where nobody could reach it, if there were no holes punched or drilled into the material while pupils were nearby, if it was neatly covered by, f'r instance, paint then there SEEMS to be very little chance that pupils could have absorbed the stuff.

I would also think that very many more people should be having clusters, for there is asbestos in some very popular vinyls we had in the 50's/60's and even in quite recent products.
My mother had an asbestos stand for her electric iron, my gran had an asbestos thing to put over the flame on the stove so as not to overheat the coffeepot.
Everybody had stuff like that when I grew up; asbestos cladding in the fire place, coverings for hot water boilers...

But of course, just as with wine, or cheese, asbestos could be not the cause, but the (long term) trigger.

It would be af great value if you could get
the medical histories of those other 2, I'd think.

Yours is an interestin contribution, any which way
you look at it.
Walk in beauty, annemarie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!