[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]

Posted by Roger ( on October 19, 2000 at 04:15:58:

In Reply to: I live in Mex posted by sharon on October 18, 2000 at 16:15:17:

After checking further there is an Imitrex available in Mexico, its called Imigram. I am getting conflicting reports on what I have to do to get it while I am in Mexico, some people said I can get it without an Rx others say I need an Rx, in any case, I'm told its $12 per inj vs $85 per 2 inj in USA.

If you could let me know what I might have to do to get the injuections while I am there it would be sincerely appreciated.

Very sorry to hear you are new to the CH world, I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. I am a disabled vet and have had CH for 15 years and have tried everything there is. Hard drugs dont work and just leave me light headed for 4-5 hrs. Imitrex is non-narcotic so cant be as bad as Morphine, Methadone or Cocain and it works for me 90%.

This site has been a godsend for exchanging info with other sufferers, stay in touch


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!