Posted by Flash (184.108.40.206) on October 30, 2000 at 03:49:24:
In Reply to: SHROOMS posted by ROGER on October 29, 2000 at 23:09:36:
Penicilin is after all a fungis too!
As far as we know, there are no instances of anyone being allergic to the active ingredient. The dose is extremely small, therefore it largely goes unnoticed by the immune system. You are more likely to get a reaction from the flesh of the actual mushroom. Are you allergic to mushrooms? The best to to find out would be to try a little piece of one.
Post a Followup