Posted by Brenda (220.127.116.11) on November 08, 2000 at 12:36:48:
One thing that I have found to be true is that only in Minnesota can these things happen
1. People from other states actually think that we talk like the people from the movie Fargo.
2. We know more about the politics from other states then we do about our own.
3. We vote for an ex professional wrestler to be our governor, and most people actually like him.
4. We drive through snow driffs to go vote in the election, and the only state that really matters is FLORIDA.
5. We live here, but we all dread the snow.
6. November 1st we start looking forward to the next summer.
7. October 31st we look forward to winter
8. We go and vote in little country school houses, and they actually look like the ones from Little House on the Prarie.
9. We go to work every morning at jobs that we hate and get paid less then people that live an hour away that go to jobs that they actually like.
10. We get bull shitted around by doctors that think that they're god and we know that our 2 year old knows more about CH then they do, but we go to them anyway.
Post a Followup