[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by tami ( on February 12, 2001 at 01:50:04:

In Reply to: Down and Out again!!!!! posted by skoot on February 11, 2001 at 14:51:44:

You may want to consider looking for a different type of dr. I assume you have a definitive diagnosis of CH? Really, I think that is all you need the neuro for, since usually the GP is not going to go there unless you think of it for him, and you want to be sure what you have. Try a pain clinic near you perhaps. These guys are not all into just pushing pills, I have found them to be more open about trying new things, and working with you. Neuros seem not to care if they leave you in agony for months while they experiment

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!