Posted by jonny (220.127.116.11) on February 16, 2001 at 18:38:57:
In Reply to: Indocin works great for me with Verap posted by Marc on February 16, 2001 at 17:44:28:
you said it, marc. i use indo as an abortive (i take it the shitty way if ya know what i mean----LOL)
works great for me, 50 mg bullet takes around 15--20 mins to kill the beast 80 % of the time. the other 20% i break out the 02 and whip his ass around the room with that.
damn, how did i go 14 years on asprin? to this day i dont know how i did that without eating lead.
Post a Followup