Posted by Todd (126.96.36.199) on February 22, 2001 at 19:49:47:
10. You don't really know all these old farts, so the stories they've told their friends a thousand times will be new to you.
9. It only lasts 3 days, so they won't have time to tell the same stories more than three of four times.
8. Everyone knows the same jokes, since they all get posted here, so you don't have to wait for the punch line to laugh, or groan.
7. You can actually beat your head against the wall without anyone thinking you are weird.
6. You might pick up some tips about how to speak intelligibly while huffing O2.
5. You will finally realize how difficult it is for your Significant Other to understand you when you try to speak while huffing O2.
4. Rumor has it there will be a prize for "best self-inflicted bruise from shooting Imitrex" and you might just win. (Extra points for scars.)
3. You will finally learn the truth to the Big Question - - - Are hub, BobP, drummer and Jack the same person?
2. You'll be supporting OUCH.
And the Number One reason for attending Convention 2001................................
1. Nothing beats the experience of meeting another clusterhead face to face.
Got your reservations in yet?
Post a Followup