Posted by ChuckC (184.108.40.206) on February 28, 2001 at 08:36:20:
Or the Creed of the Sociopathic Obsessive Compulsive
Peter Diamandis 1989
1. If anything can go wrong, Fix It! (To hell with Murphy).
2. When given a choice - Take Both!
3. Multiple projects lead to multiple successes.
4. Start at the top then work your way up.
5. Do it by the book... but be the author!
6. When forced to compromise, ask for more.
7. If you can't beat them, join them, then beat them!
8. If it's worth doing, it's got to be done right now.
9. If you can't win, change the rules.
10. If you can't change the rules, then ignore them.
11. Perfection is not optional.
12. When faced without a challenge, make one.
13. "No"simply means to begin again at one level higher.
14. Don't walk when you can run.
15. Bureaucracy is to be conquered with a righteous attitude, a tolerance for stupidity, and a bulldozer when necessary.
16. When in doubt: THINK!
17. Patience is a virtue but persistence to the point of success is a blessing.
18. The squeaky wheel gets replaced.
19. The faster you move, the slower time passes, the longer you live.
Post a Followup