Work harrasement

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by Jackie L ( on March 04, 2001 at 06:15:32:

In Reply to: Work discrimination posted by Matt on March 03, 2001 at 06:41:14:

Some things are the ADA (which I don't know if you have a similar law) and the Family medical leave act...

also if they are harrassing you you can contact the Labor Department..and file complaint...look at the work place policies on sick leave and follow doctor's excuses etc..

if you are getting sick days or vacation days WHY can't you take earned them.. and even if you don't who says that you can't take a sick day ... Also if you are covered under the above laws...they may have to accomadate you depending on the size of the company etc..that mean adjusting work schedules etc...

So let them have it... Educate yourself about the laws where you are at...and educate the company about those laws also..

And Yes CH is classified as a disability .... as far as I know... Several including myself are on social security disability for ch...myself for other things but ch included..

Good Luck Jackie L.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!