Posted by Cheryl (22.214.171.124) on March 14, 2001 at 10:04:04:
(fered, fering, fers)
1. To feel pain or distress; sustain loss, injury or harm, or punishment.
2. To tolerate or endure evil(the beast),injury, pain or death.
3. To appear at a disadvantage
1. To undergo or sustain(something painful, injurious, or unpleasant)
2. To experience; undergo
3. To endure or bear; stand
4. To permit or allow (go figure)
I personally do not know why to suffer, or suffering or suffered, or suffers would be defined as "to permit or allow"...... Maybe I am missing something.
Well I guess if someones was going to "Suffer" through something they would permit it or allow it. Just seems kinda strange thinking of Clusters - suffer and - to permit or allow..
I guess my mind was clouded
Lots of Love
Post a Followup