Posted by Cranpain (22.214.171.124) on March 17, 2001 at 23:33:35:
How do you describe your pain? Whe others ask if you have another "headache", how does one express the level of intensity that accompanies "the dance"? Here are some of my various descriptions, depending on level and mood. Maybe some of you could add yours. Just rambling to keep from howling at the moon and peeing on fire hydrants.
1. See the caption above
2. High voltage dancing along nerve endings
3. The dependable old ice pick pecking away
4. My brain like a towel being held at one end and twisted at the other
5. My skull inserted into a hydraulic press
6. Rivulets of ice cracking along nerves
7. Scalp coming to life and trying to leave the skull without permission
8. The right (or left, maybe for you) eye hanging out on the stem
Just trying a little creative humor, in a very tough cycle.
Post a Followup