Water treatment

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by gary kempton ( on March 21, 2001 at 15:47:32:

I've just read about the water treatment and it occurs to me, headaches could be caused by either toxins in the system or dehydration.
When we drink too much alchohol, we get dehydrated and this results in a hangover (including a headache). This can be cured by drinking plenty of water.
If that sounds too simple an explanation for cause of headaches, maybe the toxins idea is closer to the truth.
I have recently started to wear a magnetic wrist strap and was told to drink plenty of water as it will help to remove toxins from the body (along with the magnetic strap which also ionises the blood to increase it's efficiency as a painkiller). I was warned I may feel ill for a few days as my body will suffer withdrawal symptoms due to the lack of toxins. I did feel terrible about a week after first putting on the strap.This device is said to be effective in 95% of cases in reducing pain felt by the body.
Hopefully it includes headaches! The manufacturer is BIOFLOW a.k.a Ecoflow. I'll let you all know if it helps me.
To try my toxins theory, a simple way to detox yourself is to eat nothing but fruit for 3 days and drink lots of water. Maybe this will help. If I am looking at this too simplistically and patronising poeple who know more about this subject more than I do, I apologise. Remember it's just a theory!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!