Practically all servers give you 10 MByte of hard drive space

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by NickD ( on April 01, 2001 at 10:59:55:

In Reply to: YES, YES, YES... posted by nancyc on April 01, 2001 at 10:42:43:

so you have to contact your server, find the link and setup your pass word, you also need an FTP that stands for file transfer protocol program, my son downloaded one off the net called WS_FTP Pro , if he wakes up, I'll try and give you the link, but there are many other shareware programs available.

What this program does is finds your service space link and shows the contents of your drive on the left side and the contents of whatever is in your server space so you simply transfer files to from your HD to the server space where each file would have a unique web address.

I wasn't sure how to post pictures on this site, many require a "img src" kind of code, but all you do is paste the link in the image section, I am still not sure how to post multiple pictures under one post, suppose I could combine all the pictures in Correl draw and just provide a link for that, sure others on this site know a lot more about this than me, but it's great looking at pictures, they are word a thousand words.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!