Posted by Dennis O'C (188.8.131.52) on May 11, 2001 at 14:02:12:
In Reply to: Any couple achieve pregnancy while husband on Calcium Channel Blockers for headaches? posted by Samo on May 11, 2001 at 04:39:31:
...for the crassness of Bob P.
You asked a serious question and unfortunatly any post to CHMB with sexual references get's the little Clusterboys here TITtering and and jokin off.
Especially our OUCH President-elect Bob P. Who ,by the way, will be interviewing prospective "OUCH Aides" in Lanta.
Butt i digress
Shortly after beginning my Verapamil regimin my barren wife of 22 years ...kicked my ass out. So I have no useful information that can be of help to you....yet.
This being a site of "info and support"...what i lack in "info" i can make up in support....forthwith...
Tryin to get pregnant 101
1. Never stop trying.
2. Scheduled trysts due to therMOMeter readings can ,excuse my street language, fuck up a wet dream.
3. Adoption...is a grand and glorious thing...after the ya get passed the $ and the stinkin paperwork where they ask "what kinda kid will you NOT accept"...some soul serchin there....BUTT when you hold that child in yer arms...Nothin greater in the world. I did it.
4. Get a simple sperm count...He has either got swimmers or he aint. A really intimidating test fer us macho guys... but egg him on.
5. Fertility drugs are nuts...one spot on Good Morning America with yer sextuplets is over real fast...Plus all the kids they killed in developing those miracle drugs makes my skin crawl.
6. Love creates...and conquers all.
7. Never stop tryin
Post a Followup