Cluster eyes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by Margi ( on May 15, 2001 at 17:21:30:

In Reply to: i still dont get it... posted by ree on May 15, 2001 at 17:13:57:

or 'monkey eyes' or whatever you want to call them. It's when one pupil dilates and the other constricts. Usually just before an attack hits. For Mike, his eyes go like this and last for the length of an attack, then return to normal. I can usually tell he's going to get hit before he can, just by looking at his eyes. It's actually referred to, clinically, as Horner's Syndrome I believe.
Mike went to his doctor when his eyes were doing this one time and I think she thought he was an alien or something. I think it kinda freaked her out. Needless to say, she is no longer his doctor.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!