Posted by Riccardo (126.96.36.199) on May 25, 2001 at 08:15:15:
In Reply to: and I told Elaine she's a 'capatosta'...... (sorry Elaine, there is one much more than you... :-) ) nt posted by Riccardo on May 25, 2001 at 07:55:23:
...a bit repetitive, when she need something.
I report here a standard dialogue:
- Daddy, I want that doll!
- No Elena, I have bought one yesterday!
- Daddy, I want that doll! Is different from the last one!
- No Elena, you already have a lot!
- Daddy, a lot doesn't mean too much!
- No Elena, and the store is closed!
- Daddy, there is a store open overthere!
- Elena, I have no money to buy your doll!
- Daddy, I swear you I will not put my finger in the nose if you buy me that doll!
- Elena, this is not a good reason to avoid those bad habits!
- Daddy, I have seen you at the ATM!
- Elena, I have to fill the car tank!
- Daddy, you did it yesterday!......
..... and so on .....
Yes! Sometimes she is really annoying me, and I, sometimes, get mad at her.
But, BUT! she's MY daughter, and she's only 5!!!
YOU'RE NOT MY DAUGHTER, AND YOU'RE NOT 5!!!!
AFNAD to you Ali (Ali free nights and days)
... and re-read the UELI post, please. We don't kick or hate noone here. But we want REAL proofs, not words!
Post a Followup