[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by Frank ( on May 30, 2001 at 14:33:59:

In Reply to: NEUROLIGIST? posted by colin campbell on May 30, 2001 at 11:26:23:

When I first started getting headaches years ago, I went to a GP, then an ENT guy, then an Alergist. None of them knew what the problem was. Finally I was given the name of a Neuroligist, a Dr. Raymond Coll in NYC.

He diaganosed my problem as cluster headaches, and was able to prescribe medication which helped control the problem. He was also very supportive during my attacks and spoke to me constantly when I was "in the mode".

I don't know if all Neuroligist's fit this mold, but my experience has been nothing but positive.


Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!