Bonnie...Researching is a good idea .

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by nancyc ( on June 10, 2001 at 14:44:17:

In Reply to: jonnys right but,,,,, posted by trip on June 10, 2001 at 13:02:49:

Sounds like your Doctor already believes you may have clusters. Is she a Neurologist? If not, you need to find one. If she is and is not sure, then get a second opinion.I did alot of research before I went to see my neurologist. I had been told by my G.P. that he felt that was what was wrong with me but he was not sure. In fact, by the time I got to the neurologist, I had done so much research, I knew more about clusters than he did and he even told me this. Your Doctor is the only one that can diagnose you but you are the only one that can educate yourself. There is some good info on this site but also click on the button to the left marked OUCH. When you get to the site hit the enter button at the bottom and then go to the library section. There are some good articles there and even some on women and clusterheadaches. If you are diagnosed with clusters, you will find alot of us go thru the pain differently. I head straight for the bathroom with my ice pack and imitrex. I also, cut out the lights and can not stand any noise. I do not want anyone near me. Feel free to email me and good luck with your Doctor. smile, nancyc

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!