Posted by Flash (184.108.40.206) on July 02, 2001 at 02:21:35:
In Reply to: pot and mushrooms posted by pinksharkmark on June 30, 2001 at 14:22:29:
I know all about bad trips. During my days of recreational use most trips had both good and bad components. I only kept doing it because I couldn't admit I was scared. Lying curled up in a little ball in bed with eyes tighly shut is a familiar experience!
However things are different if you use mushrooms to treat CH. For starters you wait until a headache hits before you actually drink the tea. This puts a whole new spin on things - believe me. The mushrooms will get rid of that headache within 15-30 mins. That feels pretty good.
Secondly the dose is way smaller than what is required to produce a bad trip. In all honesty it just feels like some pretty good grass (but doesn't make you sleepy). There are no visuals whatsoever. Your pupils will barely dilate. You will be able to function completely normally. The worst you might get is a few giggles. The noticable part of the experience lasts 2 hours, although you may still be able to detect 'something' for up to 4 hours.
What will become apparent is that you took way too much LSD when you were younger... This weak sort of dose is great! And it prevents your CH for up to 12 months at a time.
Post a Followup