[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
Help us fight Cluster Headaches! Visit the O.U.C.H. Website!

Posted by Emily ( on July 05, 2001 at 02:55:47:

In Reply to: need help posted by Worriedwife34 on July 04, 2001 at 17:00:23:

Hang in there and keep asking questions. My husband consistently has a UBO (unidentified bright object) on his MRIs. All the doctors here didn't have a clue. The doctor at Diamond Headache Clinic says that these spots occur in headache sufferers. They don't know why, but if the headache cycle stops - the spots disappear. Keep asking questions. Contact the National Headache Foundation in Chicago. Ask for "all of their hand-outs." They have good descriptions about all the different headaches, as well as foods to avoid if you are a headache sufferer. What we've learned is that headaches are a vascular disorder. Make sure he keeps his blood pressure down. If possible, seek out a headache specialist instead of a nuerologist. It takes some searching but we found one in our state, who got us into the Diamond Headache Clinic. We find most nuerologists are kind, but are more interested in brain tumors than headaches. I tend to write too much. So, e-mail me if I can answer a question. A worried wife who became a concerned wife who became a pro-active wife! Still worry, but try to keep balanced. Keep in touch. Emily

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!