Posted by Frank (126.96.36.199) on July 29, 2001 at 22:36:59:
In Reply to: Hello again Nooni posted by BobG on July 29, 2001 at 21:53:43:
Since my wife's auto accident (and subsequent brain injury), I have met hundreds of people with head injuries, some caused by a gun. Trouble is, it's only 91% effective. And for anyone unlucky enough to be among the remaining 9%... that sucks worse than any cluster headache.
Post a Followup