Posted by Kevin (220.127.116.11) on August 02, 2001 at 14:18:46:
In Reply to: Worth a study posted by Dave Emond on August 01, 2001 at 18:45:53:
Some molds are very 'sticky'. That is, they don't get into the air very easily. They have to get dried out and then blown around. Which is exactly what happens to A/C created mold once the heater turns on. Indoor air quality folks say this is when air impurities can increase by 10 fold.
You start hurting about that time. Might not be a coincident.
Post a Followup