Posted by van (188.8.131.52) on August 14, 2001 at 00:43:06:
In Reply to: VERY HOT PEPPERS??????? posted by Mike R on August 13, 2001 at 22:37:06:
for years i have heard of this method and have tried most of the below, the point is to confuse the brain cells by disturbing the nerves enough that the brain cannot process the pain of ch, sort of like steppin on your toe so the finger you hit with a hammer doesn't hurt so much.
course, there's also the theory that there is a chemical in the peppers that somehow does something as well....anyway, i have heard that different methods work for different people:
1. prior to going to bed, eat several hot peppers
2. if the above does not work, eat hotter peppers and more of them
3. ....put hot peppers in everything that you eat
4. if the above does not work, another member of this board told me that during a bad ch, you can take crushed hot pepper seeds, create a paste using horseradish, and stuff them in each nostril, cap nostrils with salted peanuts
5. if still not working, try the tinfoil hat as well
6. at the atlanta convention, we were given texas pete at our dinner plates. i know i saw some snorting it, i really do not advise this at dinnertime, perhaps not anytime
it's my personal belief that there are members of the this board who have found other places to stuff and cap the pepper seed paste, but i certainly have no proof of it, it's just something i think to be true because of the way they act in chat. they are not posting their results.
somewhere in the above and in the post about caspacian is the truth. what you choose to try is totally up to you. whatever you try, please let us know.
Post a Followup