Posted by BobG (22.214.171.124) on August 29, 2001 at 23:05:12:
In Reply to: Was just hoping posted by M.R. on August 29, 2001 at 22:56:55:
In pharmacology all drugs have generic names.
Tylenol is Acetaminophen. Advil is Ibuprofen. The FDA is looking for a
generic name for Viagra and announced today that they have settled on
Other names considered were Mycoxafloppin, Mydixadrupin, Mycoxnoworkin and
As far as marketing goes these are the top ten slogans being considered
10. Viagra: Its "Whazzzzzz Up".
9. Viagra: The quicker pecker upper.
8. Viagra: Like a rock.
7. Viagra: When it absolutely, positively has to be there tonight.
6. Viagra: Be all that you can be.
5. Viagra: Reach out and touch someone.
4. Viagra: Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.
3. Viagra: Taste great.....More filling.
2. Viagra: We bring good things to life.
And the number one slogan being considered by Viagra:
"This is your penis..... THIS is your penis on drugs." >>
Post a Followup