Posted by Flash (18.104.22.168) on September 25, 2001 at 11:51:58:
In Reply to: URGENT 4 Flash,Pinky,or anyone who might help,pleeeeez posted by Bryan on September 25, 2001 at 11:01:13:
The demerol and steroid would be OK, but the shrooms should not be taken within 5 days of the Imitrex. If you took the shrooms now they almost certainly would not work, and then you'd have to wait another 5 days. I would advise putting it off for as long as you can.
It's your choice, but I don;t hold out much hope if them working if you take them right now. They'd probably just be wasted.
Post a Followup