Get a pediatric neurologist...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]
NEW cluster headache email group! Click Here to learn more!

Posted by Todd Owen ( on November 29, 2001 at 10:05:11:

In Reply to: HELP!!!! What about CH in Children? posted by Joy on November 28, 2001 at 19:05:23: examine your child. Tell your family doc that you need a referral to one, especially since these headaches are starting so young. My daughter inherited migraines from me (yes, I get both CH *AND* migraines, though I'll take a migraine anyday over the CH), we had to bug the family doc for a referral, he figured we could just wait until she hit puberty and things got worse before bothering with a specialist. We cut that crap short. What area of the country are you in? There are some outstanding Children's hospitals in various areas, that was where we took my daughter, the neurologist was excellent--better than most I had ever seen for my headaches. Feel free to e-mail me or post back if you want to talk more.Blue skies and PFNAD,Todd Owen

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Cluster Headaches Messages ]



Click Here!