Posted by Tony G (220.127.116.11) on December 03, 2001 at 12:36:51:
This is pretty neat how it works out.
This is cool chocolate math!!!!!!!
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute.......
Work this out as you read.
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun..
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
have chocolate. (try for more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
3. Add 5. (for Sunday)
4. Multiply it by 50 (being a bit stupid)
I'll wait while you get the calculator................
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1751....
If you haven't, add 1750 ..........
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.(if you remember)
You should have a three digit number .....
The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times
you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are your age.
THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2001) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND
WHILE IT LASTS. IMPRESSIVE ISN'T IT?....Tony
Post a Followup