Posted by Riccardo (22.214.171.124) on January 08, 2002 at 03:45:26:
For 2002 I want to:
1) stop thinking to my old love Jack
2) put all my power in efforts to grow up at well my son Hub (the hope is the last resource of men)
3) avoid any compromises with my colleagues: I know the world is composed from two kind of men. The stupids and the clever.... I am in the clever one.
4) stop to pick up trash from the streets and put in the trash-baskets. At least, I won't do this with fingers
5) stop to ask my boss to avoid to put the finger into the nose. At least ask him to put into HIS
6) Start to collect italian Liras. When Liras were the Italian currency I couldn't do...now with Euros, I have some hope to keep some Liras in my wallet.
7) Start to try lotions for hair regrown, but making frictions on my back
8) Start to watch at traffic lights: I mean to put a chair in the centre of a crossing, sit, take a drink and watch at lights changing
9) Avoid to meet new friends. I am not so able in maths to count more than 1
10) Avoid to meet new enemies. I have no more space for black books in my courtyard
11) Continue to come in here. Despite the bad fightings, despite the snake oil vendors, despite Jack, Hub, Luinda Houwelly from Red Buiffy, Magic Margie and Boob, this is the better place to be for a Clusterhead.
Post a Followup