Posted by Paco (22.214.171.124) on January 12, 2002 at 14:32:09:
What I Have Learned From Cluster Attacks
1. That I can withstand more pain than I thought anyone ever could without dying.
2. That the pain, in and of itself, will not kill me, but it will make me wish I were dead.
3. That others experience greater pain and more often than I do.
4. That I did nothing in my life to deserve this pain.
5. That there are people in my life who would take this pain for me.
6. That my wife suffers with my pain, perhaps more than I do.
7. That there are worse, much worse, things in life than clusters.
8. That feeling sorry for myself does no good, and likely makes it worse.
9. That other sufferers will do anything possible to help me.
10. That I am extremely fortunate to have found this site and these people.
Post a Followup