Posted by Flash (184.108.40.206) on February 02, 2002 at 17:45:56:
In Reply to: Shroom users plz posted by He@ven on February 02, 2002 at 13:24:36:
Please bear in mind that although shrooms do work during peak cycle, they are most effective as an episode preventative, and best used at the very beginning of an episode or between episodes.
During peak cycle you may need a heftier dose, and perhaps several doses 5 days apart.
1) Visit the shroomery - you'll find a link to there from the page that I have provided a link to listed in the doseage section. Use the doseage calculator and set it for trip level 2 or even 3 because you are in peak cycle. TL 1 is sufficient between episodes.
2) Ensure you have sufficient shrooms to take 3 such doses. If you are a little short then divide your stash into 3 equal parts. Redose evbery 5 days unless you experience a full 5 days of near PF.
3) Sometimes things get worse before they get better. Change is a positive sign in this treatment because it proves the shrooms have affected the episode. Sometimes the change is for the worse, but the next dose should clear things up. I have experienced 48 hours PF, followed by 5 days of hell then abrupt termination. Not pleasant but easier on my life than the full 4 weeks!
4) A near empty stomach is best, avoid fatty foods. Cease all other medication at least 5 days prior to ingestion.
5) Report back here, or at least to me via email.
Email me direct if you want.
Post a Followup