Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 6:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « East met West and we put Mr. Mikey to sleep... :) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   East met West and we put Mr. Mikey to sleep... :)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: East met West and we put Mr. Mikey to sleep... :)  (Read 794 times)
Monique
New Board Junior

Farm Fresh!

East met West and we put Mr. Mikey to sleep... :)
« on: Feb 14th, 2002, 5:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IP Logged

Deep Breath And Go On.......
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

Re: East met West and we put Mr. Mikey to sleep...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14th, 2002, 5:53pm »

OH man - LOL - hopefully Mike won't get on the internet tonight at his Mum's!!  
When he gets home on Sunday, I'll see if we've got a pic from the ones he took with EVERYONE'S eyes open!!!

LOL

p.s.  Leaky - you and I appear to be about the same height! Measuring you against Mike - I'm right about there too.  Wink
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Monique
New Board Junior

Farm Fresh!

« Reply #2 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 8:40am »

I do believe your going to kill all three of us.  Mike only took two pics of Greg and I outside the resturant and that was it.  The three I took was it.   Cry Sorry.  BUT had you been there we would have done allot more!  Between listening to Mike, Greg and Paul talk about cars and then the lengthy disussion about CH, well you know... I just ate me lunch!  Tongue

Sorry Sweaty!
Sides, at least your guy is all nice and clean cut, I hate the face fur and hair on Greg!  He looks ten years older.  Matter of fact I am considering growing some face fur myself just so I can go into the bathroom, shave and come out looking ten years younger like he does!

Oh well, we had fun if that is any consolation!?
LYSBH
Leaky (5'7"Wink
IP Logged

Deep Breath And Go On.......
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 8:51am »

OK, well Mike must have had his c'boy boots on then, because I'm only 5'5" Tongue

The pics are great, Leaky - not to worry.  I just have to convince folks now that my husband really ISN'T retarded!  LMAO  I'm giggling.

I see Paul's lost some of his hair since the last time I saw him.  But yeah, I know what you mean about the car talk.  It gets old pretty fast.  That's why we have a DETACHED garage.  I'm gonna make a sign for the door - WARNING:  exposure to conversations in this building may cause extreme and sudden drowsiness.  Do NOT operate heavy machinery after exposure.
LYSBH
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss