Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 8:31pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Is there a understanding doctor in sydney »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Is there a understanding doctor in sydney
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Is there a understanding doctor in sydney  (Read 527 times)
Glenn_Annesley

Email

Is there a understanding doctor in sydney
« on: Mar 16th, 2002, 8:33pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello Fellow Sufferers
I was hoping if there was someone who knows of a good doctor here in Sydney Australia that understands about CH im sick of crawling into the medical centre in the middle of the night to be treated as if i was a JUNKIE begging for a hit of pain killer half the time they look at you blankley when you say that you suffer from CH its like they have never heard of it ,I guess im one of the lucky ones my bouts only last about 4 weeks every 12 months or so,So that also causes a problem when you do go see a doctor they refer you to a neroligist but the waiting list to get in is normally a month so by the time you do get to see him and he does a brain scan every thing shows up normal as the CH bout has passed and they make you feel like its all in your head and it cant be that bad  Sad So thats why im writing in the hope a fellow sufferer has found a good doctor here in Sydney. If not a good one in london would also be of benifit as im moving there for work in June which is fantastic BUT it means another summer into autumn period which is when they strike me so im a bit scared of that Looking like an idiot to a new employer (poor fellow cant handle a headache) im sure you guys know what i mean with employers not understanding this horible thing that effects us.Thanks for listening to me.

Glenn
Wishing you all a pain free time
IP Logged
Barry

Email

Re: Is there a understanding doctor in sydney
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22nd, 2002, 8:06am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Glenn dont know of anyone from your neck of the woods but in London a team of neurologist are studing ch here is the link http://www.ion.ucl.ac.uk/~headache/links.html

That thing about the new employer ask him to stop over for the nght during an episode he will understand then believe me.

take care good luck with the new job  
Barry
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss