Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 11:14am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hello Everyone »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Hello Everyone
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 369 times)
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

Hello Everyone
« on: Aug 10th, 2002, 1:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey there clusterbuds,

Just wanted to stop by and say hey to all. I have missed everyone and can not wait to get back online. I hope that everyone is doing good and that some searious butt kicking has been going on to keep the beast away.

Jonny-Bro,

Just wanted to say hey to you personaly. Keep your head up bro and keep fighting. When you get to couver please give E a hug from leesa and I.  

Don......Just a little something to let you know I had not forgotten you.....Shut up DON!!!!!

Kirk.....Linux is up and running and I love it. Still have allot to learn though. THANKS BRO

To everyone that I hold close to my heart...Keep fighting and I will be back soon.

Dave.
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Drk^Angel

Email

Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: Aug 10th, 2002, 8:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Way to go Kirk!  Another linux kid... Who will we free from the bonds of evil Gates demon next?

PFDAN.................. Drk^Angel
IP Logged
jonny

Email

Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #2 on: Aug 10th, 2002, 11:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

You got it, Bro.......good to see you post, ill give E the mutha of all hugs for ya.

................jonny
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss