Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 5th, 2024, 5:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Let's organize »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Let's organize
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Let's organize  (Read 350 times)
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

Let's organize
« on: Dec 9th, 2002, 7:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

an OUCH Chapter on the southern east coast.

This is a time of growth for OUCH, and as some of us see it, necessary to promote our cause.

So, if you are interested in being a part of this time of organization, let's get our thoughts together.

As you've probably read, a Chapter is in the works right now in California.  I'm proud of these guys and gals and hope to be the next area to get it together.

Drop me an e-mail if you care to be a part of it and we will make plans, with the help and suggestions of our leaders.
IP Logged
marty
New Board Old Timer
USA 

WWW Email

Re: Let's organize
« Reply #1 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 11:42am »

I wish you all the best Donna.

This is what we need - the personal contact and the support that it brings with it. Lots of hard work but the pay-off.. so sweet Smiley

You can all help out by keeping this post "on top"

Marty
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 3:34pm »

Thanks Marty.  

I've heard from two people today, showing interest in forming a Chapter.

Com'mon people.........let's get another one going.  

There's an awful lot to gain and a lot of sufferers, supporters and their children who will benefit.
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 6:24pm »

on Dec 9th, 2002, 3:34pm, Donna wrote:
Thanks Marty.  

I've heard from two people today, showing interest in forming a Chapter.

Com'mon people.........let's get another one going.  

There's an awful lot to gain and a lot of sufferers, supporters and their children who will benefit.

by hell, Donna...you touched a thread with "supporters and their children".......the pore damn kids and the wives/husbands  that suffer as much as WE do....

ROCK ON>>>>>>>
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 9:29am »

Hi there.......just wanted to bring this topic back to the top.  

Have a good day!
IP Logged
marty
New Board Old Timer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 1:39pm »

Hey Donna..

How many people live in Florida?  01.% of that number is your target group - thats a lot of people ;D

Now, over 100 "reads" of this post and only 4 replies ???

Maybe it is Orange Picking season or something and everybody is busy??

Marty
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

What, no people on the southeast coast?
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 2:43pm »

Is anyone on the mb from this area?  I posted the following quote on Dec. 10th.  Sure would like to get some response one way or the other.  Please let me hear from you.

Quote:
Let's organize an OUCH Chapter on the southern east coast.  

This is a time of growth for OUCH, and as some of us see it, necessary to promote our cause.  

So, if you are interested in being a part of this time of organization, let's get our thoughts together.  

As you've probably read, a Chapter is in the works right now in California.  I'm proud of these guys and gals and hope to be the next area to get it together.  

Drop me an e-mail if you care to be a part of it and we will make plans, with the help and suggestions of our leaders.  
IP Logged
Silver_Dolphins
New Board Veteran

Do you nervously await the blows of cruel fate?

« Reply #7 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 6:48pm »

I live in Columbia, SC and would be interested in a regional chapter.

As a side note, while driving home from getting my MRI this afternoon, I was wondering about how to raise money for this cause.

There are traditonal ways of course through grants and such, but we all must remember grass grows from the ground up.

Awareness is the key. Since I have accepted this condition for what it does to me and others I have been telling everyone that asks what CH is. Pretty soon I will be ready to hit them up for cash. ;D
IP Logged

Through the corridors of sleep, past the shadows dark and deep, my mind dances and leaps in confusion. I don't know what is real, I can't touch what I feel, and I hide behind the shield of my illusion
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss