Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 9:42pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Needs to be said »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Needs to be said
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Needs to be said  (Read 328 times)
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

Needs to be said
« on: Dec 14th, 2002, 4:28pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

With the holiday season here, I need to thank a few people..for you see...without them.. I would not be here to share in the season. When i found this board, I was as close to the black bottom of the pit as I had ever been..sitting here...with all plans of "ending it for good" gun in my lap, I found the board...and I found home. So, I need to thank from the bottom of my heart Nancyc,sailpappy,jonny & Ree..for they were here & answered my cry for help almost immediately and ultimately saved me from myself. Judge me if you must for the *S* thoughts...just know how truly special this board is...
You are ALL loved
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Marc
New Board Newbie
USA 

WWW Email

Re: Needs to be said
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14th, 2002, 5:25pm »

Shari,

I remember when you first found us - there are indeed some really great folks here.  Glad you got turned around.

Marc
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2002, 5:26pm by Marc » IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 14th, 2002, 9:42pm »

Sweet ,Sweet Shari,
     Your story still makes me cry every time you tell it, I could never have Imagined that the situation was that serious when we first met, I could hear the need for help and like the two way street this community is you also filled my need to be needed, You have been the most vidulant Friend to me and your almost Daily email and the humor, that is always in them have kept me smiling through some pretty tough times lately.
      I feel very honored to be mentioned with the others in this, and I know that had we known that you were sitting there contimplating the *S* word, we would have acted a whole lot quicker and with a more vervant meaning to our help.   I Love You Shari and I can do little more than thank you for all the help you have given me!   "Thank You My Friend for the honor!" Pappy
 For some reason this is how I picture you when I think of you lost in thought!

« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2002, 9:27am by sailpappy » IP Logged
paul_b
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

guido90601  

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14th, 2002, 10:15pm »

Oh Pappy, you is back and more beautiful than ever. This is the side of you I most admire. Thank you ShariRae for the post that makes us all proud to be a part of this "unique caring family".
IP Logged
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14th, 2002, 11:04pm »

aw Pappy....
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss