Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 6:02am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Kaiser and O2 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Kaiser and O2
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Kaiser and O2  (Read 272 times)
Frank

Email

Kaiser and O2
« on: Dec 21st, 2002, 1:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

A friend I have known for a while was talking the other day about his 4-5 times per week headaches. From his description it seems a lot like cluster (his Dr. also said it is probably clusters). He has tried various triptans, but the insurance coverage is inadequate. Nothing new... most of us have that problem.  

Does anyone have experience with getting Kaiser insurance in So. California to cover O2?
IP Logged
marty
New Board Old Timer
USA 

WWW Email

Re: Kaiser and O2
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 2:03pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi Frank..

No go on Kaiser and O2. I tried, my regular Dr tried and my Neuro tried.. Both Kaiser Dr's.

I get it through a local company and they charge $35 / month.

Marty
IP Logged
Frank

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 2:14pm »

Wow $35 per month is cheap! I was paying $67.50 per month equipment rental, plus $25 for refills.

Recently my insurance (HealthNet) saw fit to cover the O2 for home use. And two weeks ago I bought an extra 15LPM regulator on Ebay so I now can have a tank at home and one at work.
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 2:37pm »

Refills for a 60 cubic is $18.50 here
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss